Ghostbusters the Musical Ghostbusters the Musical

Great animation, great song, lyrics could be much more audible, or at least have captions.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This was beautiful! Great animation, and what a story!

MK: Luigi Death Stare MK: Luigi Death Stare

I liked the slight parody with Mortal Kombat as well =P

Not a Normal Genie Not a Normal Genie

Funny concept, but the voices sound too much like the guys from FilmCow. Would've given more stars if you didn't try to impersonate their voices.
Unless, of course, you are the guys from FilmCow. In which case I ask why don't you have FilmCow as your channel name?

Sloof's Supershop Sloof's Supershop

Love the artwork and characters! And the abruptness of the ending, hilarious =P
I hope you don't make an explanation of how he does it, as it would detract from the random ending!

Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

Was really looking forward to a longer video. Funny and well animated tho, but it felt like it ended abruptly...

funymony responds:

For some reason it didn't feel abrupt at first but after watching it so many times, you're right. I'll try to avoid that next time.

Douche of Steel Douche of Steel

@Akeman, I actually liked that. Yes, it was excessive, but I think it was making fun of how destructive he was in the movie, yet how long and boring it was as well.

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Love the Chowder-esque artstyle

Sketch Sketch

Very nicely animated, but rather stale sound effects and pacing. Concept is great, but could've used more bits.

You may want to check your file (Flash I assume?). Right when he enters the shark painting, there is a red line. I noticed this in one of my recent toons, it was a tween error that just changed the color of my line. Don't know why it happened...

Solar Winds Solar Winds

Nice pacing, ok animation, but I don't get it at all...

Fifra responds:

Its suppost to be a 30 second trailer for a film about some innovative energy. I was restricted by the task. Thank you for the review